The gospel. {Free printable}

Tuesday, September 24, 2013


If you've been reading the blog for long, you know that Timothy Keller is a hero of mine. He's been more instrumental in my understanding of the gospel in the past few years than anyone, and I'm so grateful for his faithful teaching of God's Word.

I love this quote of his, and I decided to do something fun with it so I could print it out and frame it in our home. I think it would look great in a white mat with a white frame, like you can see above.

I thought you might like a copy, too? I've made it with a coral background, a blue grey background, and a lime background - whatever might look best in your home. If you'll click on the images below, it should take you to a larger version that you can save to your desktop and print at home.



11 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say yours is the blog I look forward to reading the most! I get excited every time there is a new post. Actually I follow few others. Your rawness is special and encouraging. I feel an affinity with you though we are on opposite sides of the world because of your love for Christ. I love to read about Liam because my own son is 6 months younger. I just wanted to encourage you as I am sure I'm not the only one who is blessed by your writing. Please keep sharing about your faith, your challenges and learnings. I am often challenged to consider my own relationship with Christ and how I am trusting him with everything.
    So thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Thank you! This is almost verbatim what our pastor says at the end of every service, and I love to be reminded of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the Ann Voskamp link. :)

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa! I'm so glad you alerted me to it. I'm so honored!!!

      Delete
  4. I got here through Ann's post as well. I love this print (well done!), but for some reason, when I click, I'm not able to save or print this? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @teamgross: If you click open the image and then right-click on it, you should be able to save as image to desktop or wherever, then print from there.

    Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I love this quote from Tim Keller, and have printed it out to put in a frame. Thanks so much for sharing this ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing the Tim Keller quote, Ann Voskamp posted the link.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan