Our girl.

Monday, July 17, 2017

Our brand new middle child has been feeling the strongest growing pains of any of us since becoming a family of 5, wrought with tantrums and whining and overall neediness for attention. It's totally expected - she's two and she's trying to find her place since she's no longer the baby - but it doesn't make it any less draining. 

So after I nursed the baby one afternoon last week, I took her out for a rare solo date. We shared snow cones, and afterwards, I threw out lots of ideas for where we could go. Would she like a new book from the bookstore? A trip to the park? The library? The dollar store? 

Every time, her response was the same: "No. I just want to go home." 

"Why, Lanie? Don't you want to do something fun with Mommy?" I pleaded with her.

"I jus' want to go to my home," she said. "I missing my bruhvers."

Perhaps the Lord has been working in her little heart more than I gave Him credit.

8 comments:

  1. She is absolutely adorable! What a beautiful little heart she has too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful can't wait to see pictures of them all together great family you are raising both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little princess:)
    Beautiful smile, did she take it from her mother?)
    Oh well, thanks for adding beauty in my day, gotta continue searching how to get around safeassign. But don't tell anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou for sharing such an informative article google wallet alternatives youtube mp3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”. Instagram uploader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cushion latex is normally mould resistant or Homefrik Reviews the eggs. If possible, opt for a completely dry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could install a spy app on their mobile phones. Spy on Cell Phone Such as messages, phone calls, browsing history.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you already have a lot of blog content, you can turn this content into additional, unique blog posts in seconds using our paraphrase help . You can use this service to turn any number of blog posts into twice the amount of valuable, readable content for the same or different blogs.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan