Oils for dummies.

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Dear Mamas,

If we were having a cup of coffee today, I'd mention these. I've loved oils for a while, but haven't had the time or energy to learn allllll their uses or make my own blends. So I was excited to find Earthoilsco.com through a friend. These blends, made with DoTERRA oils, are for oil newbies like me who need instructions right on the bottle and a convenient rollerball to actually put them to use. "Milk Mama" helped me maintain my milk supply while I was nursing, "Tiny Teeth" has been invaluable for our teething Brooksie (and makes him smell woodsy and divine), and "Sleepy Baby" has become a nightly ritual. I love that Mandy is making oils accessible for busy moms like me.

*This is not a paid ad and I don't sell oils... I just love these and thought you should know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan