Wreath Painting Tutorial Supplies

Friday, December 11, 2020


Today, I'll be showing you how to paint a simple watercolor Christmas wreath on my Instagram account, @brighterdaypress. If you miss the LIVE painting, go to my highlighted stories so you can watch and follow along later. 

Below you'll find the supplies I'm using so that you can purchase for yourself. I've included Amazon links to the exact items, but you can almost certainly find better prices at your local art store.

Paper: Arches Cold Press 9x12 Paper Pad

Brush: Silver Black Velvet Watercolor Brush, Size 6

Watercolors: Perylene Green, Burnt Umber, Alizarin Crimson

Happy painting!




1 comment:

  1. this is really good post, thank you for sharing this information with us

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan