Happy 60 Days!

Monday, March 2, 2009


This past Friday night, Shawn and I celebrated our 2 month anniversary! (It just so happened that neither of us was working that night, and we love an excuse for a candlelit dinner.)

In celebration, I put together a meal full of our favorites. Since I'm a vegetarian, that usually always includes salmon.

The menu:
Blackened salmon
Grilled asparagus
Wild rice
Mom's Golden Honey Pan Rolls
Limeade

For dessert:
"Sit and Stay Awhile" Apple Crisp
Side note: Thank you, Kirra, for introducing me to Joy the Baker!
Oh my goodness... phenomenal!


I think this was my favorite meal I've made for Shawn and I so far. The star of the show (no question) was the Golden Honey Pan Rolls - thanks Mom! I made them using a hot roll mix and the topping from my mom's recipe:

1/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon honey
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1 egg white

Just mix these ingredients together, follow the directions on the hot rolls box, then drizzle this topping over the rolls before putting them in the oven. So easy and sooo delicious!

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan