A letter to Fall.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dear Fall,

I really love you. Especially in Franklin, Tennessee.

IMG_8799

Shawn loves you too.
(Actually, he loves Keebler and Franklin in any season.)
IMG_8798

Keebler is enjoying you, too. We can tell.
He lets us pose him all we want. :)
IMG_8856

He even loves you enough to sit on a park bench and enjoy the breeze.
IMG_8867

I love that we can take walks in short sleeves in October.
With temperatures in the 30s in Chicago, I can't say I'm jealous right now...
IMG_8817

Fall, feel free to sit and stay awhile, ok?
IMG_8885

Love,
Whitney
(and Shawn and Keebler)

1 comment:

  1. Aw!!! I miss you guys so much! It looks gorgeous! And I will admit, I'm a little jealous that you're in short sleeves! Whittie we had to break out our North Face's already! Can you believe that?! I am so not ready! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan