Christmas cards this year.

Thursday, December 3, 2015

For every Christmas card we've ever sent out, I've designed our own cards in Photoshop. Just the thought of that... even typing that sentence!... stresses me out this year. (Did I really ever have that much time?!) It's something I've loved to do in the past, partly because I enjoy the process, but also because it's been hard to find a pre-made design I love. Here are two of our most recent cards: 
This year, I'm going a different route. With full-time hours at work and a crazy December ahead of us, I'm letting Minted.com do the work. I mean, look at their Christmas cards! I'm not exaggerating when I say I think all of their choices are just exquisite. I love the simplicity and elegance of their designs. Also, one of their features is that they'll address your envelopes to your recipients for free. Yes, please. 

Today, until 12:00pm PST, get 20% off holiday cards and 25% off everything else with code: CM2015. If you haven't decided on a photo yet, you can still purchase them at this price now and fill in the details later.

Here are a few of my (many) favorites: 
Color field foil-pressed holiday cards
Joy and Then Some Christmas photo cards 
Wonders Christmas photo cards
Hallelujah Christmas photo cards

I can't wait to show you which one we choose! After the photo is taken, the cards are chosen, and they're all sent out, of course. Happy card shopping!

This post is in collaboration with Minted.com, whose products and customer service I genuinely love, and the opinions expressed are all my own.

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan