Jesus Storybook Bible

Thursday, December 14, 2017

If you're a mom of little ones, you probably have the Jesus Storybook Bible (or have at least heard of it), but it's our very favorite children's Bible and it's on sale for $3.94 today on Amazon, so I thought I'd let you know.

It's the Bible I love to read each day with my kids because 1) they get it, 2) the illustrations are beautiful and creative, and 3) the connections made from the Old Testament promises to their fulfillment in Jesus make me cry almost every time. Who knows how long this deal will last, so I wanted to pass it along!

1 comment:

  1. By the time I saw that it was on sale it was already back to full price. :-( We LOVE this Bible and I try to give it to all my friends for a baby shower gift! Would have been nice to be able to stock up. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan