Kelsey's Wedding Preview

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Little sister got married this past weekend. I guess she's not so little anymore (she passed me in height about 10 years ago). It was a beautiful, sacred ceremony and was so them. She and Zach are on their honeymoon in Mexico right now and having a blast, I'm sure.

Shawn and his brother Erik were the photographers for the wedding and did an incredible job. We now have about 3,000 pics to sort through, but I here's a tiny little preview:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More coming very, very soon!

2 comments:

  1. OK, if Shawn ever decides the ministry is not for him, may I say I know of a field where he could definitely earn his keep!?!

    These photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! My name is Kelsey too:D

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan