My new toy.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

twirly

We spent our Saturday morning at a flea market in the suburbs. While it wasn't as grand as I had hoped, we did find a couple fun things.

First was a $3 watercolor painting of Rockefeller Center from 1959. I knew it had to be ours - Rockefeller Center is, as you know, one of the most special places on the planet to us.

The second fun find was an old (probably 1950's) cake decorating set with an icing pump and 12 different tips. For $5. I took it home, cleaned it up, and made red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting to try it out. They were soo yummy and I'm loving learning how to decorate cupcakes!

fromtop

cluster

joy

fun

1 comment:

  1. If you love decorating cupcakes, you've got to check out Bakerella!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan