Mr. Huckabee.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mike Huckabee, as you probably know, ran for President in our last election. He lost (obviously), but had an amazing run considering the little money and support he began with. He now hosts a show on Fox News and will hopefully run for office again.

Until this past election, I had never really believed in a candidate like I did for Mike Huckabee. He is bold, witty, stands for policies that I believe in, and is unashamed of his faith.

The following is one of my favorite videos of him, where I think you can get an idea of what he stands for:


Just tonight, a friend sent me another video that renewed my excitement for him:

http://www.iamsecond.com/#/seconds/Mike_Huckabee

And lastly, I was quite excited when I read this article earlier in the week in which Mike Huckabee and I are both quoted! The article is about my grandmother, who knew Mr. Huckabee for years (and was also a big fan).

I know the next election is still years away, but it's never too early to get the word out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan