Homemade chewy granola bars.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

IMG_0135

I've been eyeing this recipe from Summer's blog for a while now, but just tried it yesterday and can honestly say it lived up to every expectation I had for a homemade granola bar.

Lots of protein and no corn syrup? Check.
Gluten-free? Yep, that too. Just make sure you use gluten-free oats and you're good to go.
Delicious? Umm yes.

The ingredient list is long, but there's so little cooking involved that it's not a difficult or time consuming recipe at all.

IMG_0119

IMG_0129

IMG_0130

IMG_0122

IMG_0109

IMG_0126

IMG_0124

IMG_0133

Mouth watering yet?
Hop over to Summer's blog for the full recipe!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I've been reading your blog for quite some time and just can't get enough!

    I too make my own granola bars (waaay better than store bought), but will have to try this recipe now! Thanks so much for sharing. For interest sake, you can check out my granola bar recipe: http://nickkara.blogspot.com/2010/03/homemade-granola-bars.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i'm so happy you liked them!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan