This and that.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's true.
We have officially moved.

Want to see something very sad?
This is the last picture I got of our apartment. I wanted to photograph it completely empty, but my camera ran out of battery. Still, you get the idea.

IMG_8306

And now I present... the moving men!
This wonderful man flew all the way from Nashville to do a little of this...
IMG_8335

And a little of that...
IMG_8329

And then there's my love.
IMG_8330

He worked very hard, too.
IMG_8353

And Josiah, thank you for helping, too! (Sorry I didn't get a picture of your face.)
IMG_8361

After 9+ hours in this truck (and Shawn in our car behind), we made it to beautiful Franklin, Tennessee. Thank you, Lord, for an uneventful trip!
IMG_7968-1

We were welcomed by this...
IMG_8401

And that....
IMG_8412

And this view driving home. So peaceful. So different from the bustle of the city.
IMG_8416

Oh, and I can't forget this. Yummy, gluten-free goodness courtesy of Mom.
They sure know how to give us a hearty welcome down here!
IMG_8386

It's good to be home.
IMG_8422

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan