Fireside.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

There's nothing like a relaxing night eating dessert by our chiminea. 
I'll make cobbler or key lime pie. Shawn will chop wood in the barn next door and haul it over to start the fire. 

IMG_9462
Untitled-1
We pull our chairs up close to watch the fire flicker and listen to the coyotes howling their night songs.

The only problem? 

We have very different ideas of how big the fire should be.

My idea: 
IMG_9460

Shawn's idea: 
IMG_3684
I guess if that's the biggest marital argument we have, we're doing pretty well. :)

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome. What recipe did you use here for your cobbler? It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, I really wish I had that recipe still! I cannot remember what recipe I used... I know I just substituted Pamela's gluten-free baking mix for whatever flour it called for. Sorry! :/

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan