Weekending.

Monday, February 21, 2011

I can't say this about every weekend, but this weekend was so restful. With a sickie under our roof, it needed to be. It meant we only really went out a few times: to eat, to go to church, and to work (for me).

So really, our weekend just included a few simple things.

Eating.
IMG_6775
IMG_6786
IMG_6794

Movie watching.
IMG_6782

Pillow making.
IMG_6790
IMG_6788
IMG_6797
IMG_6798
IMG_6811

A little spring cleaning and decorating.
IMG_6801
IMG_6803

My husband-patient is feeling quite a bit better. I think this weekend was just what the doctor ordered.

 IMG_6779

How was your weekend, friends?

6 comments:

  1. this looks like such a cozy, amazing weekend, whitney. (except for your husband being sick, of course!) i love your pillows!!

    ps. i also love your lamp shade.. the one under the "simplify" sign-- where did you find it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relaxing weekends are so nice - looks like a good one. What pretty pillows - how did you get your ruffle to ruffle as you were sewing?

    I have only managed to do a long basting stitch and then pull the ruffle after?

    ReplyDelete
  3. looove these images. and you are so talented with the pillow making- i dont know the first thing about using a sewing machine :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bed. Is that where you get to sleep every night? It's so peaceful in that shot.

    I can't imagine a more perfect weekend. What movies did you see?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My weekend was just as relaxing! :) I lOVE those pillows! Do you sell them on your etsy site..or whatever that creative site is called? I would buy those! Too bad I dont know how to sew...maybe I should learn! :D Beautiful pictures, as always!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan