Food for thought.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I read this quote today from one of my all-time favorite authors and it hit me hard. The last couple weeks have been packed with sewing orders, an out of town trip, and a million other little items on my to-do list that probably haven't been crossed off. I'm overwhelmed. I haven't cooked dinner, called people back, caught up on laundry, or sat still for a while. It's time I take a few days off from blogging, from Instagram, from Facebook. It's one of those times I hear the Lord reminding me to breathe. To be silent, just for a moment.

See you next week.

3 comments:

  1. have a nice break and take care of yourself! Treat yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    It’s really essential to take breaks in a while, it help us rejuvenate.
    BTW I nominated your blog for the ‘Creative Blogger Award’. Plz chk my blog for details.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in
    New Post Up

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan