Scenes from the morning.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

On the days I don't have to rush around getting ready for work, I love just soaking up every drop of morning.

It hits me: I live on 20 acres of gorgeous land. There's a pond and a creek in the backyard. I see deer and coyotes and skunk families and squirrels and raccoons and geese and blue birds playing.

I'm a lucky girl.

IMG_1095
{Our backyard, from the sunroom.}

IMG_1096
{More of our backyard.}

IMG_1104
{Our front yard.}

IMG_1106
{Our front porch, which we haven't actually used yet, but I'm sure we will once the weather turns warm.}

IMG_1107
{Morning light streaming into our living room.}

IMG_1109
{Our entryway, aglow.}

IMG_1114
{When Shawn is away, I steal his slippers. They're way cozier than mine.}

IMG_1117
{Our coffee station that only gets used when we have company.}

IMG_1121
{A favorite wall.}

IMG_1123
{A favorite candle.}

IMG_1137
{My messy craft room, just begging to be played in.}

IMG_1138
{Favorite cookbooks.}

IMG_1129
{My grandparents' anniversary clock they gave us. I love it.}

Hope you enjoyed scenes from my morning!

1 comment:

  1. May I ask what neighborhood or specific area you live in? We are looking for a rural setting like this one, with lots of land/woods/creek, in Williamson County and would love to know where you found this property to help guide us in our search!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan