A Vintage New Years.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Shawn and I spent New Year's Eve with Mom and Dad.

First we ate dinner at Opry Mills, then headed over to Dave and Buster's for some games.

IMG_0821

IMG_0809
Shawn racking up points on free throws.

IMG_0817
My cute husband.

IMG_0818

IMG_0822
Dad is amazing at this!

IMG_0833

IMG_0840
Harley girl... what a mess!

IMG_0841

IMG_0842

We then headed to Opryland Hotel to see the Christmas lights.
If you're ever in the Nashville area during Christmas or New Years, this is a must!
The decorations are pretty unbelievable.

IMG_0854

IMG_0860

IMG_0863

IMG_0865

IMG_0867

IMG_0855
Yes, this is inside the hotel. A little river with boats.

IMG_0868
Can I have one of these rooms, please?

Our night ended at 10:30pm while watching Romancing the Stone and I looked around and everyone was asleep. Quite the party animals. :)

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. aww love the pictures! ive stayed at opryland in nashville twice - makes me want to go back at christmastime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Newby's! Whit- love your hair! The color looks great! And my momma and I stayed at the Opryland Hotel when we went on our Nashville trip! It was crazy big! And there were tons of old people there! :) I miss you. Livie is talking, practically walking, and has quite the tude.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan