Road tripping.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My sweet husband just gets more lovable by the day.
We're heading to Florida for Thanksgiving, and Shawn decided to run by the store to stock up on some snacks for the long road trip ahead.
Here's what he came back with:

IMG_4554

Not only that, but he made 6 little jars of fresh carrot/apple juice that we'll keep in a cooler for the trip down.

IMG_4556

Our poor future kiddos will have no idea what an Oreo or a Cheeto is. And somehow, that's fine with me. :)

Anyway, if you're traveling this week, I hope you stay safe and warm and savor every moment with your loved ones.
Happy, happy Thanksgiving. 
We all have much to be thankful for.

6 comments:

  1. I love fruit leather! Costco sells a bulk pack! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. I love fruit leather too! No doubt, my husband will introduce our future kids to Oreos. Maybe I can turn him onto Joe-Joes before it's too late!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rice Works are amazingly addicting!! :) What a cute guy! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha tihs totally reminds me of myself. we are driving 6 hours tomorrow and we just went to whole foods for bolthouse juices, trail mix, izze sodas (that's a real treat) and organic pretzels. now maybe i can get my husband to make his own juice???

    ReplyDelete
  5. annnd the exact same annie bunnies as you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these snacks and i absolutely love packing things in glass jars. i love that now we can get lids that have drinking spouts and such. also, little glass jars make great cups for kids (as long as you dont have tile floors... wood is a bit more forgiving)

    one of my proudest (crunchy) parenting moments was when our son told his aunt that he didnt want a happy meal because it wasnt real food....

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan