Be still and know that I am God.

Friday, January 21, 2011

It's just what I've needed after this past couple of weeks:
To be still.
To know.
To be alone in our home on a snowy morning, just me and Jesus.
To savor the mundane - whether it be clean dishes or family photos, bed making or paper writing.

IMG_6610
IMG_6648
IMG_6606
IMG_6627
IMG_6624
IMG_6629
IMG_6630
IMG_6639

PS - A huuuuuge thank you to my sweet husband who fixed my camera! He's a master with a pair of tweezers, I tell you. I'm so glad to have her back in my life. :)

3 comments:

  1. hey whit,

    i've been praying for you and your wonderful family over the past week or so and celebrating the life of your grandfather even though i never had the privilege of meeting him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea!!!!!!! so excited the camera is back! way to go shawn! and i'm so excited you got because he loves me- let me know how you like it! miss you so much friend!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan