Some favorite blogs: Home edition.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Recently, I have loved perusing through design blogs. It is astounding how much inspiration you can find (and how much time you can waste) :) just looking through them and getting ideas. Here are a few I've been loving these days. Just click on the name to take you there.

_MG_6338
This is their real life living room. Enough said. The whites and the simplicity is just so beautiful, and there are lots of fun DIY projects here too!

This girl amazes me. She finds the greatest things at flea markets and thrift stores and makes them fit beautifully in her home. I love, love her daughter's room:
paysens room 010 (2)

Home & Harmony
swag[9]
photo
Clean. Beautiful. Looks like an Anthropologie catalogue to me. Oh, and they are adoptive parents which just makes it all even better in my book.

Holly Mathis Interiors
I love Holly's eclectic style, and the fact that she's not afraid to do design consulting over the internet. That seems so difficult, but she pulls it off beautifully. A lot of inspiration here!
chipperwide
I wish I could frame every picture on her blog. They are gorgeous. I can't believe that's her real home! I especially love all the natural light.

4 comments:

  1. These are great. I just added three of them to my google reader. Thanks for the ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home girl. I am exited to look at these. You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had so much fun perusing these blogs! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whitney! It's Corrie Shatto (Haluga). You just made me open all of those links in other tabs. Lol. I'm on the hunt for good design blogs because I love looking at pretty pictures =) Thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan