My job.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I just uncovered these pictures that somehow never made it to the blog. They were from just before Christmas, but they're significant because they're one of about 3 times I've ever taken my camera to work.

Taking pictures of my job - however interesting it may be - is kind of like taking pictures of my morning tea. It's an everyday thing for me, and I just don't think about documenting it.

Anyhow, I thought you should get a little behind the scenes look of the aftermath of each night.

[ The tables. Starbucks cups, wine glasses, and paint everywhere. ]
IMG_5693
IMG_5694

[ The brushes, waiting for a good cleaning. ]
IMG_5685

[ A finished painting. ]
IMG_5692
IMG_5689

[ My very favorite co-worker.
It's rare that he helps out, only when we're super busy and shorthanded.
But I really love when he does. :) He looks so cute in an apron. ]
IMG_5696

[ My other favorite co-worker. ]
IMG_5704

[ Sorting clean brushes and setting up for tomorrow's class. ]
IMG_5703

Come visit me sometime! And if you do, introduce yourself, ok? I promise I would love to meet you!

P.S. - Speaking of my job, I do have the best coworkers there are.
IMG_5284
IMG_5285
Aren't they adorable? I'm so, so thankful they feel much more like family than coworkers.

5 comments:

  1. aw friend! i loved seeing more behind the scenes of your job. you've told me lots about it - but it was sweet to see pics. and loved the one of shawn and his apron!! i bet you love it when he's there with you.

    miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The paintbrush picture is super frame-able! I wish that I could take a class -- if I'm ever ANYWHERE near Tennessee, I will definitely sign up.
    <3 Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that looks like so much fun! I would have such a blast learning to paint from you! :) I love that kind of art. Wish we had that kind of thing here in Czech!

    (blog: www.clairescornercz.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  4. i went to an atlanta one at Christmas and thought of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I lived closer - I would love to take a painting class with you!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan