Accelerating.

Friday, May 13, 2011

I am rejoicing as I tell you... I got in to the Accelerated BSN program!!!!

Thank you so much for your prayers as this week has involved so much waiting and hoping. I feel like it's Christmas morning! I could not be more excited!!

So what does this mean?
It means 5-days-a-week school all summer.
I just looked at the schedule, and it looks like I'll be in class from about 8am to at least 4pm each day.
It'll be crazy, but so, so worth it.

Thanks again for your prayers and concern.
I am just so thankful that God saw fit to miraculously put me in this program at the very last minute.
He is so good!!!

8 comments:

  1. yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats whit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!! congrats! you. are. awesome. and. GOD. IS. SO. GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I had just read your previous post and was wondering if you got it!! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise the Lord! I'm so happy for you!
    I didn't comment on your original post, but I've been praying that God would set your feet down that path.

    Psalm 130 really blessed me the other day when I read your post. God has us in a waiting time right now too, and I needed that reminder of His faithfulness.

    Blessings!

    ♥ Bethany

    www.happyhomemaker.me

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan