Faith.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"The fundamental fact of existence is that this trust in God, this faith, is the firm foundation under everything that makes life worth living. It's our handle on what we can't see. The act of faith is what distinguished our ancestors, set them above the crowd." 
- Hebrews 11:1-2, The Message
Untitled-1

Early last week, when I was praying (and mostly worrying) about the possibility of the accelerated program, my mom was choosing faith. In faith, she bought this little vase so that when the good news came, she would fill it with flowers. And on Friday when the good news came, fill it with flowers she did! She dropped it off at my work and was such an encouragement. Thanks, Mom!

I started school again yesterday and it has been a joy - and a huge challenge, as I completely expected. I'm not sure how much or how little I'll be able to blog this summer. We shall see. :)

On a completely different note, I'm guest posting today at A Stitch In Time. We're carving stamps

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Seeing this happen for you boosts my faith with the things I am still waiting for . . .
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. those roses are gorgeous!

    "this faith, is the firm foundation under everything that makes life worth living"
    I love that :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan