A tour of my craft room.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

All disclaimers aside (it's never clean, it's not decorated how I want, etc. etc.), this is definitely one of my favorite rooms in the house.

Come on in!
IMG_9680

My little craft room is just off of our bedroom. The door just makes it look like another closet, so it usually stays shut when guests come (because it is rarely, if ever, this clean).

I hung those frames a couple days ago, so I'm not really finished with them yet, but I'll be sure to show you when I do finish!

IMG_9682

This sewing machine (below) actually works! My grandma gave it to me. Isn't it beautiful?
IMG_9683

Then the opposite corner of the room: a cross painting on board, my rotary mat and cutters (life savers, I tell you!), and my old sewing machine is housed in the blue table.
IMG_9687

Then on the left side of the room, shelves upon shelves of crafting supplies. It's a somewhat organized mess. I can find where things are, even though it may look like chaos. Just fuels the creativity, right?
IMG_9692
IMG_9691

Thanks for visiting!
IMG_9693

Come craft with me sometime?

10 comments:

  1. i'll be right over!!!!! (art date?! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little craft room! Thanks for the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your craft room! I wish I had an entire room I could devote to crafting...maybe someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, it worked! :-) like again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whitney, I can tell why you like spending so much time in here! I can't wait until we move into a bigger house so that I can have a little more space to put out my stuff (rather than keeping it in boxes like it is right now). If I lived closer to Tennessee we would be crafting together all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll come craft with you sometime, if you'll came bake with me sometime. Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore that wall color! I can't wait to have a craft space someday. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan