Brighter Day.

Monday, May 2, 2011

IMG_7919
As you may know, I used to have an Etsy shop where I sold jewelry, accessories, and all kinds of pretty little things. Because of the craziness of school, I closed it up for a while.

But I've decided that as soon as I finish school for the semester, it's time for Brighter Day to reopen!
So on Monday, May 16th,I'll open up shop again, this time with a new line of handbags. They're the perfect size to keep your wallet, keys, cell phone, and other necessities without the bulk of a huge purse.

I've been a busy bee with my sewing machine. Here's a sneak peek:

IMG_7910
IMG_7904
IMG_7882
IMG_7894

And as always, 10% of all proceeds will go to IJM to help fight human trafficking and slavery.
I hope you'll check it out!

14 comments:

  1. i LOVE the bags, whitney! will you have a black floral print available? i'm a sucker for black backgrounds and beautiful print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! i loved your store! glad to know that it will be back and even better--- that you will have a break from studying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love LOOOOVe. You are so talented!!! Can't wait to see them in your lil' shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE!!!!!!

    I better start saving up to get one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my goodness. You are so talented!
    I'm literally off to go buy one. I hope there are some left!
    <3 leigh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay so I'm a doofus & didn't read that they're not out until the 16th. Counting down the days!
    <3 leigh

    ReplyDelete
  7. These bags look amazing. You never fail to impress me. I'm excited to see the new inventory!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! so cute. those are definitely going to be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to check it out! Happy Shop opening!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those bags are soooo cute! Can't wait to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whitney, I am ready for you to open your Etsy shop back up! I am dying for one of these cute clutches! :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan