Can I recommend...

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

... that the next time you're looking for good music (today?), look no further.

I have this EP playing over and over on repeat as I sew right now and I'm loving every minute. And I'm so proud to call this very talented girl my friend.

I don't know about you, but I'm always up for a good music recommendation, and now I'm passing one along to you. Think a mix of Colbie Caillat, Brooke Fraser, Bethany Dillon... there's something so unique, peaceful, and beautiful about her lyrics, melodies, and her voice.

So inspired by you, Whit!

2 comments:

  1. Whit-
    wow. so i stumbled upon this as i did my daily check of you and kirra's blogs. Thanks SO much for the encouraging blog post. I went ahead and posted it to my FB music page, so maybe your blog will get a few more hits this evening too. :)

    And can I just say WOW and thank you for comparing me to those voices?! I mean Brooke Fraser?! im blushing.

    And I need to call you like...tonight about Friday. I am making button cookies tomorrow. Say a prayer. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Whitney {love your name by the way!}. I have never commented on your blog, but I just want to let you know that I so enjoy your blog. It is so refreshing and fun to read! Reading your blog posts always make my day! Love you!

    Every time I think of you I thank God for you. (Phil. 1:3)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan