DIY braided necklace.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

If you're on Pinterest, you've probably seen this tutorial for a braided necklace floating around:
braidnecklaceon

Well, my friend Sarah and I decided to attempt it today. And here's how we did:
Untitled-1
I'm proud of us! I'd have to say, it's a little more tedious than it looks - but I think the results are professional and not "homemade" looking like a lot of DIY projects out there. I may even try it in more colors.

Speaking of Sarah, she's the vintage fashion queen... just look at her. I'm always amazed at what she can pull off. Beautiful. [Visit her blog here.]

IMG_0189
IMG_0187
IMG_0191

Let me know if you try this out!

4 comments:

  1. such a pretty necklace! i think i need to try that DIY out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. next day after i saw this diy on pinterest i made two for myself))yours are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh oooh!!! I just love this tutorial! You girls did good! ;) Love the color you chose for your necklace! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Whitney! This is absolutely lovely!! And you're right, it looks very professional (but then again, so does everything else you touch) =)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan