2011: Year in Review.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's 2012! Hard to believe, isn't it? As I look back on what 2011 held, I am so grateful. Signs of God's goodness and faithfulness to us are so evident as I read about our life in 2011. Here are just a few highlights of the year. Happy New Year, friends! 

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December
Hosted a sleepover
Celebrated our 3rd anniversary in St. Louis

What am I looking forward to in 2012? 
Graduating from nursing school
Whatever adventure the Lord has for us... 

What about you? Any dreams/hopes/resolutions for the new year? 

3 comments:

  1. love your year in review picture! and the nursing school mannequin totally fooled me at first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, over some time, I've gone back and read your blog from the start since I didn't really actively follow your blog until sometime this year. I'm sure you've looked back on your posts. It's so, so clear that God has been intricately involved in your life. It was so cool to read about nursing school from my point of view of knowing the present side of your story and seeing piece after piece how God orchestrated and provided faithfully. Life is so radiant through your eyes. Your blog tells a beautiful story of grace. Such an encouragement that we have the complete privilege of seeing life that way with God in our hearts. I hope you never stop sharing that gift. It is a honor to know you from reading your heart on these pages. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an encouragement... thank you, Chrissy. It happened to be one of those terrible, horrible, no good, very bad days (ok maybe not QUITE that bad... but pretty discouraging) and this came at such the right time. God IS orchestrating our stories, and it's beautiful to sit back and read how He's doing it. So thank you!!!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan