My favorite crock pot recipe.

Monday, January 23, 2012

This recipe just can't be beat.
It's nutritious, filling, so delicious - and takes about 10 minutes to prepare before simmering all day in the crock pot. There's nothing quite like walking in the door from a long day and smelling this waiting for you. Yum. I like to serve it with quinoa which only takes about 15 minutes to make.

I followed the original recipe almost exactly, except that I like using whole grain dijon mustard instead of the normal dijon mustard. But really either way, it tastes so good.

Find the recipe here.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Whitney! I'm going to try this one... I need to rediscover my crockpot. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You'll love it! The chicken comes out so tender and juicy and it makes the whole house smell delicious. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for posting meal ideas like this! I always need a few in my arsenal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had this recipe bookmarked... but never made it. Your photo has me convinced. I have the whole grain mustard, so glad it works. Thanks Whitney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh..we love our crock pot in the colder months!! I wonder if you could make this with carrots instead of sweet potatoes. It's pretty hard to find sweet potatoes here in Czech for some reason. We have to drive a ways to go to a store that has them!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan