Can I recommend...

Sunday, January 1, 2012


If I could recommend only one book for you to read this year, it would be One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are by Ann Voskamp. It was one of my favorites from last year, and quotes like the one above have helped me to savor life just a little bit more. I can always use encouragement to be content, and this beautiful book helped me to do just that. I can't think of a better way to start this year than by being reminded over and over to give thanks for it.

7 comments:

  1. LOVE. Beautiful picture my friend & it's so special to me that my copy is from you. It was one of my all time favorite reads and so timely. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to read this book! Thanks for reminding me about ordering it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was my favorite 2011 read too!! New Year's blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard a lot about this lately... I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book has been on my list for a while...guess I'll have to make it a priority. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so agree! I could barely put her book down. Such truth written so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some months ago I was thinking about making a vintage sign based on your tutorial using a quote I love from Ann Voskamp. I bet something like that would be great in your Etsy store!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan