A picture and a request.

Monday, August 13, 2012

First things first, I loved finding these pictures that were taken almost exactly 25 years apart. On the left: me and my sister Kelsey, shortly after she was born. On the right, Kelsey's daughters, Charis and Siloam. See the similarities? :)
Second, a request. I didn't pass my one-hour blood glucose test at the midwife the other day, so I'm having to take the three-hour test on Wednesday (which seems a bit more miserable than the first test). I know that it's entirely possible to pass this test, even after failing the last one, and we are praying for just that.

Thanks, friends!

7 comments:

  1. Cute photos! I will definitely keep you in my prayers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I failed the 1 hour test too! I passed the 3 hour test with flying colors. The worst part is the boredom in between bloodwork, so make sure you bring lots of fun things to do :) And maybe a lumbar pillow in case the chairs you have to sit in are uncomfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. boooo the one hour test was bad enough! can't imagine having to do the 3-hour :(. my dr's office has started a new 1-hr test because too many people were failing...either way glucose tests are NOT fun! will pray you pass the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos. I didn't realize you are the older sister. How fun that your baby boy will have a cousin so close in age. I will be praying for your 2nd test. Isaiah 41:10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying you'll pass it! I have many friends who failed the 1 hour and then did fine on the 3. I'm sure you will, too!

    Love those pictures! It's always so amazing to see resemblances :)

    ♥ Bethany

    www.happyhomemaker.me

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan