You're invited!

Thursday, August 9, 2012


The options for this oversized carry-all bag are endless.... add pleated ruffles, an inside pocket, a magnetic snap. It can easily be reversible, too. I'll show you how to do any and all of it and we will have so much fun! I can only accommodate a maximum of 6 to 8 people, so please email me soon if you know you'd like to come.
PS - Because this original bag pattern is not my own, I won't be able to do a blog tutorial after our sewing night. However, I'll definitely link up to where you can purchase the pattern and make your own!

6 comments:

  1. Oh no, I can't make it to Nahsville... I live in The Netherlands! ;-) Pretty bummed out about it too!! Have fun during your workshop!
    Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could afford it, I would hop a plane. REALLY. I want to come that much.

    Blessings!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I lived near Nashville, just to come visit with you and pick your brain on married life and loving Jesus. Seriously. :)

    Warmly,

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun. This Louisville girl is seriously considering the possibility!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When are you doing a sewing night for girls who CAN'T thread their own needle but own a sewing machine? I need to come that night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. can occasionally be needed to in fact by hand install the Play Shop. how to update play store This component won't shock you, yet prior to you could install an APK to your gadget.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan