Gluten-free in Chattanooga.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

On our way home from Atlanta a couple days ago, we decided to take our time for lunch (translation: pregnant girl needed some time outside the car) and we found the best restaurant...


It's right across from the Aquarium and is very gluten free friendly. Our waiter understood my needs and I had a delicious salad with grilled chicken. It's on the pricier end, but for lunch it wasn't bad at all. Classy, unique, and with things we could both eat. Yum.

After lunch, we grabbed some coffee for the road at this most charming coffee shop in the Bluff View Arts District:
Source
Source
Source
It felt like we were in Europe, and I have a feeling if we lived anywhere near Chattanooga we'd be regulars at this spot. They also had quite a few gluten free options (cakes, cookies, cupcakes, chocolates).

I know I have lots of gluten-free readers, so if you're passing through Chattanooga, don't miss these!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed Chattanooga! One of the reasons I moved to Chattanooga was the lovely downtown area, namely the art district where Rembrandts is located! Ps. Their white mocha is to die for! Also, the art museum is free the first Sunday of every month! There are so many fun things to do here! Also, next time you're passing through you should check out the other side of the river (frasier ave).. Food Works is a great place to eat and has a huge thrift store right next door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go to college near Chattanooga, and Rembrandt's is one of my favorite places to go when I'm in the city! I'm glad you liked it :) Man, they have the best desserts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preferred TV shows or Programs. You can view apkoftheday are among them, then you can download.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan