Our newest family member.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Last Tuesday, my sweet little niece Siloam Hope was born. We didn't know if she would be a niece or a nephew (though we all had strong suspicions that she was, in fact, a girl) and she couldn't be more precious. She looks so much like her daddy to me. We're all thankful my sister was able to have a successful and uneventful VBAC, too. 
I'm one proud auntie!
It'll probably be November before we get to meet her because she lives in Cleveland, but I have a feeling the 3-months-apart-cousins (Siloam and our Little E) will be the cutest duo ever.

Congrats, Kels & Zach!

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Congrats auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. She's CUUUUUTE! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she's precious! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful little girl! And congrats to your sister for having a VBAC!!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan