That quintessential Fall post.

Monday, October 21, 2013

You know... the one with hayrides, tractors, and babies in a pumpkin patch. October has long been my favorite month of the year - especially now that it's Liam's birthday month - and a trip to Hill Ridge Farms with new friends was a grand way to celebrate. It all would've been perfect except for the muggy 90º weather that had us all sweating within about 5 minutes of being out there. But hey! The boys didn't seem to notice the difference.

7 comments:

  1. Great photos! Looked like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are two cute boys! Glad you're enjoying the area and getting to do fun things with Liam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big Liam is! He is not a baby anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww. I just love baby pics! He's growing up and is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely fall photos! Your wee boy is so sweet...
    Man, does that hayride look HOT! (of course, where I live we're supposed to get snow this weekend...so my thermometer is a bit skewed, lol!)
    Thank you for sharing your blog! It made me smile today over my morning coffee.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan