ThredUP. Again.

Monday, June 16, 2014

A few summer favorites: this maxi dressthis pretty blouse, and this comfy casual black dress.
Remember how I love ThredUP? If you haven't heard of it, it's an online consignment store that sells high quality clothing at deeply discounted prices. After 4 or 5 orders, I still love ThredUP and have purchased so many (adorable, clean, brand-name) clothes for Liam that most of his summer wardrobe is now from there. I've also had a bit of luck selling some of my clothes in exchange for cash or shop credit, and I love that they give you that option.

If you haven't purchased anything from there before, visit ThredUP through this referral link to get $15 off your first order, and I'll get $15 in shop credits too. $15 can go a really long way, so this is such a great deal, I just couldn't help but mention it.

6 comments:

  1. And I just got an email saying you can spend $19.99 and that will take care of of your shipping for the rest of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems a little overwhelming to me to actually find what I want. Maybe I just need to practice a little. But clicked through your link, made an account, and ordered a Clean Out bag to get started. Did you get credit for that or do I have to make a purchase for it to go through?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get that. I think it's easiest to start with kids' clothes, if you need those. Then I find it's helpful to create saved searches with particular brands, sizes, styles, etc.

      And I do think you have to make a purchase, but no worries!

      Delete
    2. Well, maybe I'll look for back to school clothes for my kids then. I'm hoping that I can get enough credit for my clothes that I can be a cheapie girl and only have to pay for shipping on my $30 worth of purchases. :)

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan