Sewing Night #2!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm hosting another sewing night, since the first was so much fun. And you're invited! It's October 15 from 7pm to 9pm at my house and we're making this flower pillow:
IMG_4381
Some things you should know...
- You can make the pillow in any color combination.
- My all-star seamstress Grandma is coming all the way from Ohio, so the class is going to be way better this time because I'll have back up!
- I only have a couple more spots, so if you're interested, let me know soon. (If you've told me you're coming, I'm assuming you still are.) :)
- I'll send an email to those who are coming sometime this weekend with more information on what you need to bring. This time, instead of bringing money, I'll let you know how much yardage you need of fabric so you can choose your own fabrics!

Comment on this post or send me an email to let me know if you'd like to come! My email address is whitneynewby@gmail.com. If lots of you want to come, we may need to spread it out over two dates... a great problem to have!

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable pillow! Oh, I wish I lived closer! :)

    Love,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i come?!! oh, wait. i'm more than a few hours away. wish i could though!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan