Sleepover!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Their awkward pose. :)
On Monday night, we had two of our very favorite teenagers over for a sleepover. I've known these girls since they were babies, and started babysitting them when I was 14. They also have 3 little brothers, and we love them so much too - but it was nice having some girl time to craft the night away. And craft we did. We made sugar scrub, tote bags (using freezer paper stencils), flowers to go on the tote bags, and headbands. And I loved every minute. I cannot believe they're teenagers now, and such beautiful, kind women. If my daughters someday turn out half as graceful, sweet, and godly as they are, I will be so happy.





4 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Care to share the mint scrub recipe? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great gift ideas! looks like tons of fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! I have a dear-to-my heart girl, too. I was ten years old when she was born, and she was "my" baby! She was in our wedding 3 years ago, and now it's so much fun to see her holding my little girl. Girls like these are such special blessings!

    The crafts you made are so cute :) I bet they had a blast!

    ♥ Bethany

    www.happyhomemaker.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it’s a nice one, I have been looking for. Thanks for sharing such informative stuff.

    Dissertation Writing Services

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan