Charis girl.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have a new favorite picture of my niece.
Ok, maybe I have a few new favorite pictures of her.
Because when she's around, I just can't help it. 
I'm sure she is growing up thinking I have a camera attached to my head. Oh well.
I could stare at her all day long.
She is delicious.
Today she brought the phone to her mama and pointed to my picture and said "Whiiih" as if to ask, "Call Whit?" We chatted I asked her to make lots of animal sounds and I heard her point to Shawn in a picture and call him "Yawn." Melt me.
Having a niece makes my world a better place.

4 comments:

  1. You make me so excited to be an aunt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She seriously looks like an adorable little elf. So, so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! She is such a beautiful little girl... It must be so much fun being an aunt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a princess! Such captivating blue eyes. Definitely can see why your heart melts =)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan