Baby's first clothes.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Baby received his/her first present ever... and what a gift.
My sweet Grandma made these, with obvious confidence that Baby is a boy. (I'm right there with her... and probably provoked her to think such thoughts.) :) Could they be sweeter? Such heirlooms.

Baby,


You don't even know it yet, but you have one very talented great-grandma who is already smothering you with love. You're one lucky kiddo. And if you're a girl... well... I'm sure you'll look beautiful in blue. Don't sweat it.


Love,
Mom

7 comments:

  1. How sweet of your grandma! Baby will treasure those forever!
    Oh, I love your letter... Especially the end! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treasure! Those are absolutely beautiful. And she knits AND crochets! I'm super impressed :) Such a sweet gift!

    Is it starting to feel real yet?

    ♥ Bethany

    www.happyhomemaker.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband was sure our first was going to be a boy and bought alot of blue. As a result, our little girl wore lots of blue her first year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful! No doubt they will be treasured. My mom saved the outfit I came home in. It reminds me how much a miracle life really is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! What would we do without grandmothers? Honestly -- they are the most thoughtful women on the planet. Can you believe that you'll be snuggling your baby in that blanket sometime this year?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice cloth suggestion,these baby cloths must be soft and comfort enough that will grow in healthy way.
      baby dresses

      Delete
  6. Whitney, Congratulations on your little one!
    I came across your blog this weekend on Pinterest ... its like a good book.... you cant stop reading it! ;)
    love all your little projects, your obvious love for God, your husband, and life!
    Thank you for the inspiration!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan