Strawberry Patch Barn Sale

Thursday, March 29, 2012


I wanted to let you all know that I am going to be participating in my first ever real live barn sale at the end of April! My dear friend Whitney Winkler and I are sharing a booth, her with her shop Beatrice in Blue and me with Brighter Day. You can expect some amazing vintage finds (furniture, dishes, wire baskets and old crates that I can never get enough of) from her shop and lots of clutches, tote bags, and jewelry from mine.

It's an hour or so outside of Nashville, and from the looks of the photos last year, it looks like one you don't want to miss. It's happening just a week before my nursing school graduation, but I couldn't pass it up, if not just for the opportunity to browse other shops!

And there's going to be a cupcake truck.
Aaaaand Shawn and Whit are playing live music on Friday.

So come! Please?
And if you do, come say hi. Pretty, pretty please.





11 comments:

  1. What are you doing posting at 4:00 am?! :)
    I wish I lived there, I would be all over that sale! Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sometimes I write posts the night before and set them to post... must have set it at 4:00am this time. I was asleep... promise. :)

      Delete
  2. If I went to that sale I think I'd loose my mind! It looks so awesome! I'm totally jealous. Unfortuntely, from CO its just a little far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be in Nashville that Saturday for the (in)courage (in)RL conference!! I just might have to come meet you and finally hug your neck. Oh, I'm all giddy now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I wish I lived near Nashville! That sale looks and sounds like so much fun! Hopefully, those of us who are not able to make it will be able to see pictures on your blog?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't read the web site link in the pic to check out where this is located and I'm wondering if it's on the Memphis side of Nashville?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it's so tiny!! It's in Hartsville, TN, so actually northeast of Nashville.

      Delete
  6. tracks in addition to believed exactly just what it would be like if musicallylogin the iTunes graph a long period of time after it was introduced.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can skip the above and steps, and click this main Kodi Android APK Click Here Then, you have to visit the website of Kodi; the link is offered here.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan