'Tis the Season

Monday, April 9, 2012

... for tackling home improvement projects.
If we ever get compliments on our home, the credit goes to Shawn. He's the one who does twice as much cleaning, twice as much laundry, twice as much of just about everything around here. I promise I'll catch up when I'm not a full-time student, but I so appreciate his servant heart.

... for herbs at the kitchen window.
Love these. And I have no excuse for forgetting to water them this way. :)

... for growing strawberries in hanging baskets.

... for giving the sunroom a much needed fresh coat of paint.
More on this later (we still have lots to do!), but we adore this new color. See the before here

... for studying.
Only 3 more weeks to go! YEAH!

2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan