DIY: May Flowers Necklace.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013


Anyone else ready for Spring? I know it's still February, but I'm more and more ready every day. I think this simple, flowery necklace ushers in the prettier weather in just the right way.

*The one step I left out in this photo tutorial is to glue the flowers onto the metal backs. I use E-6000 glue to do this and let it dry overnight before using my pieces.

Let's get started...


Sources for supplies:
Flower cabochons - search flower cabochon on Etsy and you'll find thousands! I used 11mm sized flowers.
Lace edged metal bases - search lace edge flat bezel on Etsy 
Chain, jump rings, lobster clasp, pliers - Joann 

6 comments:

  1. this is so pretty! love the sweet little flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I broke a necklace the other day putting my baby into her high chair and didn't know how to fix it. I think this tutorial answered that question! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this tutorial! I have been wanting to make a similar necklace for ages but didn't know how to get started/what I needed. Bless you bless you! (thank you for yesterday's as well! Will be making that too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are my favourite colours! I want to get a group of girls together and make these necklaces :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! So adorable, I was wondering wether you bought for flowers or made them from polymer and molds, now I know. Can't wait for the next tutorial!!!

    http://glitter-bug-blog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! It looks vintage-y, totally my style. Can't wait to make something similar!


    http://marthaslittle-bigworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan