Christmas morning.

Monday, December 30, 2013


Christmas jammies, handmade teepees, hot cinnamon rolls, new books for all. It gets more magical every year.
Last year's Christmas here.

What was your favorite moment on Christmas this year? 

PS - The tent I made for Liam came from this tutorial, which I highly recommend. Her instructions are detailed and accessible. I messed up the measurements on tying the poles, so that part is still unfinished. The only addition I made was the velcro tabs instead of the ties (it looked a little more masculine for our little man). :)

1 comment:

  1. Exquisitely professional thoughts. I merely hit upon this web site and desired to enunciate that I've definitely delighted in click here
    reckoning your blog articles or blog posts. Rest assured I'll subsist pledging to your RSS and I wish you write-up after much more shortly**

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan