Five.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

 
Five years ago on the morning of December 27th, I was taking a long, sudsy bath and lots of deep breaths as I prepared to walk down the aisle toward my new life as Shawn's wife that evening. 

Five years later, I sat at our breakfast table across from him, next to our dearly loved son, in a home we own in Raleigh, North Carolina. I never could've seen it coming, but I'm so thankful for the journey the Lord has us on. We've lived in three states together, traveled to more than 10 (and a couple countries), gotten a degree, landed a dream job, had a baby and lost another. It's been a full 5 years. 

Life across the breakfast table from Shawn, 
in the trenches of late nights and screaming babies with Shawn, 
in the pews of our new church next to Shawn...
I couldn't ask for anything better.

Happy 5th anniversary, my love! 

A few of our wedding photos here

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, Whitney and Shawn!
    xxx
    Mary @ handmadebymaryall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy wedding anniversary to you. May your love continue to wax stronger with each passing day and may you have greater testimonies this time next year.

    Wishing you, Shawn and Liam a very happy, fulfilling and prosperous 2014.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan