My first calligraphy print.

Thursday, February 13, 2014


I'm feeling brave myself today, creating and posting my first calligraphy print for sale in the shop. It's an instant digital download, so once you purchase the file, you can print it from home. All you do is add the print to your cart, pay, then download and print on 8.5" x 11" matte photo paper and trim to fit an 8" x 10" frame. 

I already have mine framed in our house, in the hallway just before you get to Liam's room. It's a sentiment I hope he takes to heart because the Lord is on his side.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations- it looks amazing.

    Amanda from Eat Cake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how sweet! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is incredible! Especially for just starting out. Thank you so much for sharing how you've started learning and the tools you're using. This is my favorite style of calligraphy and I would love to give it a try at some point. Can't wait to see what else you create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your print! I also love your clam back chair.. We have ours tucked in a corner beside the fireplace, and it is easily the most comfortable chair in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! You are a natural, for sure! Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan