End of May.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tell me I'm not alone in this.
I find a song I like... really like... and I cannot. stop. playing it.

Baking banana bread with this song in the background.
Studying Pathophysiology with this song in the background.
Cleaning our bathroom, blaring this song so I can hear it on the other side of the house.

You can relate, I hope.

Right now, this is my song of choice. Yes, it's a sad one.
But the orchestration is divine and I can't get enough. It's simple, yet so well written.
Nice job, Mr. Bublé.

5 comments:

  1. I do the same thing! My song right now is "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry. It makes me sad, but I can't stop playing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael Buble is such a talented singer. Love him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not alone!
    I just played it three times. It's the perfect song for a cold, rainy day!

    ♥ Bethany

    www.happyhomemaker.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not alone at all! Love Buble! But right now my song that I'm hooked on is one I've just discovered "Oh, How He Loves Us" by David Crowder...can't stop playing it!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan