Things that make me laugh: school edition.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

1. This concept. 
When I bought it at school the other day, I was showing it off to anyone that passed by... an organic, gluten-free picnic in a box! What a novel idea! Or so I thought, until someone told me it was just a fancy Lunchable. :) Still... isn't it fun?! It even had a Sudoku at the bottom of the box. Like a grown up Happy Meal, healthy style.
IMG_0574
IMG_0575

2. These mannequins all wear this same pained expression. I hope it doesn't make me callous if I laugh when I see them.
IMG_0576
Shawn does the very best impression of them.
What will make these mannequins even more strange is that next week during a simulation, they'll talk. One of our professors, hidden in a back room, will be on a microphone responding to us through the mannequin. Still not sure what to think about that. Creepy doesn't even do it justice.

7 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA that mannequin is HILARIOUS!!! haha thanks for sharing. that's ridiculous. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. (i obviously had to relay the fact that i couldn't stop laughing in that comment :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness - that mannequin FREAKED ME out at first! hahahahaha - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mannequin is hysterical looking!!! ha ha ...reminds me a bit of GROMMIT! A sick Grommit! Ask Shawn...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would hope i wouldn't have to go first with the mannequin in my class, i might laugh if it really is as pained/awkward/strange looking in real life as in the picture.

    love the idea of a grown up lunchable/happy meal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For others, a self-teach instruction is the best choice on the grounds http://www.quotesonlinenow.net/education/get-online-help-for-dissertation.html that the guardians travel widely, or the kid has unique needs that are best met at home.!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan