For Kirra.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Dear Kirra Sue,

Remember that one time when you invited me to Pinterest? And remember when you posted this picture of this dreamy (and quite expensive) pillow and challenged me to make it?

DIY Love : Lila Side Ruffle Linen Pillow with Down Insert by FullBloomCottage

Well... it just so happens that in my extra couple of hours today, I took you up on it (and for about a tenth of the original price! My favorite!).

IMG_9969
IMG_9972
IMG_9970
IMG_9968
IMG_9973

Send me your address, please! 
I hope Morgan St. likes its new addition. :)

Love you!
Whit

6 comments:

  1. There is nothing you cannot do!!!!!!!!!! You are amazing!!!!!!!!! I love you. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I think it's even prettier than the one for sale on Etsy! Incredible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree yours is WAY better than the original!! What an amazing seamstress you are! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous! Beautifully done.

    ♥ Bethany

    www.happyhomemaker.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Fantastic job, Whitney! And I LOVE your bedspread! I've been looking for something quite like it. Where did you find that treasure?!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan